Board Of Metal

Normale Version: need a helping hand....
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.

blitz_dk

I just need this little text translated to German.

Zitat:Hi x

Well, we had quite a pleasant evening. Everybody were in high spirits and we all got pretty drunk. Just a real pity that I wasn't able to receive your emails so you could have dropped by. Would have been really fun I´m quite sure. We'll just have to find another day.

Btw, how is it going with the recording, do you think you got something we can use? The deadline is thursday next week, hopefully you'll manage.

see you thursday,
x

Preferably 100% grammatically correct. Thx in advance Smile

Wir hatten einen ziemlich lustigen Abend. Alle waren gut drauf und ziemlich besoffen. Es tut mir sehr leid dass ich deine eMails nicht empfangen habe und du daher nicht vorbeikommen konntest. Ich bin mir sicher es waere sehr lustig geworden. Wir muessen einfach einen anderen Termin finden.

uebrigens, wie laufen die Aufnahmen, glaubst du du hast etwas dass wir benutzen koennen? Die deadline ist am Donnerstag naechste Woche, hoffentlich schaffst du es.

bis am Donnerstag
x

^^ my try, maybe someone can still find some better translations for some parts ...

Wir hatten einen sehr angenehmen Abend. Jeder hatte aeusserst gute Laune und wir alle betranken uns ziemlich. Es war nur schade das ich deine e-Mails nicht empfangen konnte so das du haettest vorbeikommen koennen. Ich bin mir sicher das waere sehr lustig geworden. Wir muessen nur einen anderen Tag dafuer finden.

uebrigens wie geht es mit den Aufnahmen voran, glaubst du das du schon etwas brauchbares fuer uns hast? Der letzte Termin ist Donnerstag naechste Woche, hoffentlich kriegst du das hin.

Bis am Donnerstag,
x

that's about it
aza Motz Smile

blitz_dk

Big thx to both of you. Need it to impress a german class-mate of mine. She says her Danish is better than my German Smile
-blitz_dk+16. Mar. 2004, 23:55 QUOTE (blitz_dk @ 16. Mar. 2004, 23:55 ) schrieb:Big thx to both of you. Need it to impress a german class-mate of mine. She says her Danish is better than my German Smile
cheater Smile
-blitz_dk+16. Mar. 2004, 23:55 QUOTE (blitz_dk 4 16. Mar. 2004, 23:55 ) schrieb:Big thx to both of you. Need it to impress a german class-mate of mine. She says her Danish is better than my German  Smile
huh Smile
but i think she'll prolly guess that those phrases weren't written by yourself ... at least without any help ... Smile
therefore i'd insert a few mistakes and would ask her if she'd help you to imporve your ... german Smile

Emotlol_2 Emotlol_2 Emotlol_2
-Weirdo+17. Mar. 2004, 14:49 QUOTE (Weirdo 4 17. Mar. 2004, 14:49 ) schrieb:therefore i'd insert a few mistakes and would as her if she'd help you to imporve your ... german Smile 
That sentence is really difficult to read with the missing "k" Smile
-Knueppelnacht+17. Mar. 2004, 15:46 QUOTE (Knueppelnacht @ 17. Mar. 2004, 15:46 ) schrieb:
-Weirdo+17. Mar. 2004, 14:49 QUOTE (Weirdo 4 17. Mar. 2004, 14:49 ) schrieb:therefore i'd insert a few mistakes and would as her if she'd help you to imporve your ... german Smile  
That sentence is really difficult to read with the missing "k" Smile
welches "k"? Smile Emotlol_2 *scheisstippselinferno*
aber naja, so beim ueberfliegen denke ich doch, dass "ask" das naheliegendste is was geht, so schwer wirds nicht gewesen sein. is nu eh berichtigt.