Board Of Metal

Normale Version: wie Dani Filth eine auf's Maul bekam
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Zitat:Dani Filths a cock.

My mate punched him in the toilets at the Tap N Tumbler in Nottingham for being an annoying prick.

Story goes....... Filth and other band member stroll into the pub with an entourage of annoying squealy little 17year old goths, and Dani's strolling around like everyone owes him lots of respect and should worship him for being such a 'star'. hm yea!

Anyway hes at the bar and my mate Neil......well bless him hes a bit of glammy (likes his Poison and Danger Danger!) and hes wearing some dodgy shirt or something. So anyway Dani goes to the bar and is next to Neil, the conversation goes -

Dani - "Who the fuck do you think you look like?"
Neil - "And who the fuck are you?"
Dani - (in mock disgusted voice) "Do you not know who I am???"
Neil - (lieing!) "No."
Dani - "What?! Im Dani fucking Filth! Of Cradle and fucking Filth!!"
Neil - (still pretending to be confused) "No! Still not heard of you."

*pause*

Neil - "Oh yea! Hang on! I do know you! You're that fake Satan worshipping fag midget in that crap bunch of pansies band Bucket Of Crap! Fuck off out my pub and run back home to worship Satan with mommy!"

*Neil pats Dani on the head*

very patronising! lol Ok you should bear in mind here that Neils well 6 foot plus...and Dani's like...... scraping 5 foot!

So Neil goes to the toilets and a min later in walks Dani in a huff trying to be threatening.......

Dani - "Are you laughing at me???"
Neil - (sniggering) "Er....yeah! Actually!"

Dani then pushes him in the back, sending him into the urinal. Neil turns round and smacks him one sending him flying! Danis out for the count instantly! what a wuss. The other Filth band members come in, actually apologise for him and pick him up and take him out of there lol!

The funny thing was.... and Neil didnt see this at the time but whilst they were trading insults at the bar the drummer Adrian (swedish guy) was behind Danis back shaking his fist in a 'wanker' style mouthing "Just ignore him! Hes a wanker!!"

says a lot really.
Smile
(gefunden im hevydevy.com forum)

ROFL
LoeL, gefaellt mir dir story Smile

Dorftrottel

Dani hat doch damals von Barker richtig einen auf dieFresse gekriegt, da war die Rede von Krankenhausaufenthalt.... Emotlol_2
lol barker ist laessig.....der sieht boese aus und trommelt boese aber hat ne stimme wie meine nicht existente 2 jaehrige nichte.

DeRLorD

oeoeoeyyyy

das hat der junge nich verdient!

ich mag den kleinen Smile