Board Of Metal

Normale Version: filmtip fuer die weihnachtszeit
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
hab mal wieder die weiten des www erkundet und zwei gute filme entdeckt die ich nur zu gern weiterempfehlen kann und wenn ihr dort draussen noch heute anfangt zu saugen koenntet ihr glueck haben und diese beiden filme bis weihnachten fertig haben!
der erste film nennt sich HAGGARD (nicht zu verwechseln mit der band) der film ist von bam magera (bekannt auch jackass - der der seine vater immer verpruegelt) und seinen leuten von der CKY crew (camp kill yourself) der film geht 97 min und ist ein spielfilm und keine anreihung von clips wie bei jackass oder cky! hab mal von amazon uk ne review gefunden!
Like what more can you say about Haggard that might not have been said in the other reviews...Well I look at it like this, I've been where Ryan has been, and I have friends that would go to any length to help me out.. I'm so sure that most people have been in that situation, and thats the beauty of this movie. Enough about me, the acting is cool, yeah they aren't Tom The F*** Cruise, but that guy kinda blows, he gets 20 million a movie, and doesn't know a damn thing about Suburbia... That dude can eat a Pursian Cats ass. Brandon is the funniest dude in the CKY crew without a doubt, but you all know that. BAM is pretty cool, and is damn good skater, just a little too into HIM, I mean using Valo as his name in the movie, but its cool. HIM is like the best band ever. Raab, what can you say about that guy, way too silly, and a good stand in for Matt Damon. Ryan, perfect for the movie, I mean it is his life story. Rake, that dude is too metal, and its funny to see him acting like a true stupid metal head, when in actuality I hear he is a smart guy. I think this is one of the best movies I've ever seen, and its my second favorite to Clerks. I can't wait to see Kiss A Good Man's Ass, Bam you better put that out soon. One more thing before I go, this movie is so well writen, and the scenes go perfect, they flow really well. Don Vito, "Ima call the F***ing cops" I love that
The success of CKY and Jackass obviously put a lot of pressure on these guys to deliver something big, which they have. Nicely scripted, brilliantly shot, and 100 times better than the "teen" movies we've been subjected to over the past couple of years. These guys can act, Dunn is superb, Bam and Raab kick [tail] (in one scene Raab's singing "I just died in your arms tonight" in the shower, bloody hilarious...), Brandon, what can I say?, the guy's a genius, great dialogue, has this guy patented the reverse microwave yet?. Don Vito kicks [tail] too (go buy your own grapes)... A great soundtrack - hopefully to be released (CKY, HIM, New Order..), Jackass is gone but I hope this movie is a taste of things to come...

und der naechste tip ist mal wieder ein gut gemachter b-movie zombie film mit dem namen UNDEAD! der film aus dem jahre 2003 den es bis jetzt nur in englisch giebt ist ein echt guter film - mit jeder menge schwarzem humor! ich kann den film nur ans herz legen! also solltet ihr ihn irgendwo sehn - dann zieht ihn euch runter und schaut ihn euch an!

so das waren mal wieder einige filmtips - fuer euch wesen dort draussen!
naja, das review sacht ja nicht gerade viel ueber den film aus. ist eher ne schwaermerei von nem bam/cky fan Smile
nichtsdestotrotz: da ich cky (videos und band) gut find, werd ich mir das teil vllt mal besorgen Smile danke fuern tipp!
Fuer mich gibt es nur einen Weihnachtsfilm...DEN Weihnachtsfilm

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>"Schoene Bescherung"
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation</span>

mit Chevy Chase Gott

Tirga Muris

Schoene Bescherung ist schon sau geil

Was ich persoenlich fuer die Weihnachtszeit empfehlen kann ist
TIM BURTON'S "A NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS"
der is cool