Board Of Metal

Normale Version: English?
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.

woozie

Hi,

Was just wondering if there is a similar site in english?
My German sucks, so it would be nice to see a site like this in english...

//Woozie

PS.
I found this site after D/L an album that contained a link to this site, so i guess that you can D/L musc from this site?
If so, could someone please tell me where, i cannot speak german so i have no idea what all the different forum categories are....  :-/
DS.
This was a download Board some times ago, but now, its only discussion about metal music and some smalltalk topics. And since were all German (and some austrian scumn Smile ), it would be a bit difficult to present everything in englisch, too. Nevertheless, welcome on Board Smile
Well it shouldnt be too hard to translate several things if woozie asks for it......I aint saying we should translate the whole Board, however, if theres a thread heS interested in I could offer myself to translate it for him (or her...who knows ^^)....

By the Way: Welcome aboard

EDIT: hmm......but how to ttranslate the more complex topics like "Padraks intellektuelle Mottenkiste" Uglyl ......hell of work to be done
PunkZERO schrieb:EDIT: hmm......but how to ttranslate the more complex topics like "Padraks intellektuelle Mottenkiste" Uglyl ......hell of work to be done

Padrak´s intellectual mothsbox
Padrak´s egghead mothsbox
Padrak´s highbrow mothschest

Hm Ugru

Ne, das original klingt am besten  B)
jopp.....und es klingt, als wuerden wir von woozie net mehr allzuviel hoeren ^^
war doch von anfang an klar oder? *g*
yeah, guess so
ich tippe mal auf reinen leecher :cop: