Board Of Metal

Normale Version: Winger: neues Album noch 2009
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.

Wizz21

Obacht, Joey! ^^

Zitat:KARMA FOR WINGER FANS IN OCTOBER:
A brand new Winger studio album is set for release in October on Frontiers Records. Titled Karma, the only indication of the direction of the record comes from this Reb Beach post from his website:
"Anyway, Kip and I have started the fifth Winger record, and I think you all are going to be so happy with it. I fly to Nashville next week to finish the guitars. It's very up-tempo, Motley Crue-ish stuff. The tunes are, you know, party, good time, bang you're head stuff. It has the elements of being the best Winger record yet, so we'll see. I did the best solo of my career on the outro of a Headed for a Heartbreak type song, that I know! It's two minutes long!!" (Quelle: Melodicrock.com)

Winger gehen wirklich back to the Roots? Würd ich saugeil finden Biggrin
Ich lechze ich lechze... Woot
Aber der Titel "Karma"..bei so´n Titel fallen mir Songs wie Down Incognito ein :/
Nicht das Pull ein schlechtes Album war nein...aber es ist irgendwie...naja, halt nicht was ich von Winger hören wollen.

Zitat:party, good time, bang you're head stuff
GENAU so wie ich Winger mag Smile

Wizz21

(13.08.2009, 10:54)JoeyDeMaio schrieb: [ -> ]
Zitat:party, good time, bang you're head stuff
GENAU so wie ich Winger mag Smile

[PunkZERO]

/sign

[/PunkZERO]

Udev

chris2711

Fein fein, bin gespannt.

Wizz21

Zitat:Winger has posted a promo video for their upcoming CD 'Karma' online. The album is due to be released on October 16th in Europe and October 27th in the USA through Frontiers Records.

OH - MY - FUCKIN' - GOD ....wie geil ist das denn bitte? O_o Woot
WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH sind die heavy geworden Woot Woot Woot

Mal überlegen:
Winger
Megadeth
Manowar
Brainstorm
Kiss
Nelson
Wasp
Slayer
usw...