Hallo, Gast! Registrieren

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
King's Evil - Deletion of Humanoise (2001)
Auch die Japaner können thrashen was das Zeug hält Smile

[Bild: 411z8zf6njl._sl500_aa2a3mv.jpg]

Zitat:King's-Evil's Deletion of Humanoise is one of those cd's that I heard of and kept putting off buying. I finally bought it on a whim one day and promptly kicked myself for not buying it sooner. This is seriously one relentlessly pissed off thrash cd. I would have never expected this kind of anger from the normally oh-so-polite Japanese.

This cd begins with no intro whatsoever. It just dives right into some meaty thrash riffage. Soon after you get the first taste of the vocals. These are evil and malicious black/death vocals reminiscent of Morbid Saint. The drumming is fast, aggressive and more than able to keep up with the quick, heavy riffing. The production seems a bit more modern, but don't let this turn you off. It works well for this cd. All musicians in King's-Evil are proficient with their instruments and seem to work well together. The lyrics definitely fit the music. They talk about killing, torture and other generally evil topics. Sometimes their english is a little flawed, but you always get what they are trying to say.

With song names like "Victim and Hate", "Detonation", and "Punish With Death", you better expect some anger and this cd definitely delivers. Every song is of the same high quality, so it is hard to find any highlights. This is almost a weakness as it is kind of hard to differentiate between the songs. It doesn't matter much to me though. Deletion of Humanoise is just one of those cd's that you pop in when you are pissed off and/or simply want to headbang. It's not meant to be an art form (though to any metalhead, it's a masterpiece). You don't listen to it for it's technical proficiency or to praise its innovation. It simply kicks ass

As the title of my review says, this is one relentless damn cd. That's the only way to describe the intensity. It never lets up, takes no prisoners, and decimates all in its path. It shouldn't be all that hard to find online. I've seen it for as cheap as $7.99 new, so you're stupid as hell not to buy it. I'd recommend this cd to all thrash fans and even to open minded black or death metal fans. (Quelle: www.metal-archives.com )

Hörproben gibbet hier:

http://www.myspace.com/kingsevil
Antworten
Sehr geile Scheibe, kennen nicht viele, lohnt sich aber anzuhören.

Persönliche Wertung: 8 Punkte.
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste