Hallo, Gast! Registrieren

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Lover Under Cover - Into The Night (2014)
[Bild: coverdjutf.jpg]

Zitat:It”s good to see Lover Under Cover back, 2 years after their debut “Set the Night on Fire”. For those who haven”t read the review for their debut, I must say that Lover Under Cover consists of: Mikael Erlandsson (Last Autumn”s Dream, Salute, Heartbreak Radio etc.), Mikael Carlsson on guitar, Martin Kronlund (Phenomena, Dog Face, Gypsy Rose, Salute, Radio Silence etc.) on guitar & Perra Johansson (Coldspell) on drums.

“Into the Night” picks up from where the band left off with their debut. Melodic rock/AOR tracks with fine melodies, nice hooks, rockin” guitars and great vocals. Surely, it ain”t much of a surprise, huh? The music quality of the album is representative of musicians who play here. Among the tracks of the album there”s a cover of the tuneful “Toy Soldier”, which was officialy featured on Martika”s self-titled debut in 1988. The song is somewhat more atmospheric now. Still an enjoyable tune no matter what. Let me remind you that Salute was Mikael Erlandsson & Martin Kronlund”s band. The production is rather smooth and rockin”. It has been taken care of by no other than the band”s guitarist Martin Kronlund (Phenomena, Dog Face, Gypsy Rose, Salute, Radio Silence etc.).

Lover Under Cover seem to continue their way through their so beloved melodic rock & AOR music paths. Mikael Erlandsson (Last Autumn”s Dream, Salute, Heartbreak Radio etc.) is a hell of a singer either way you see it. Once again his performances are superb. The band has surely gone a step further with this album. It”s very gratifying on the whole. I do think that they can do even better in the future so I”ll be around looking out for them. “Into the Night” is recommended to those who fancy Scandi-AOR & melodic rock music at large.

Feiner moderner Melodic Rock aus Schweden, empfehlenswert für Fans von Kapellen der Marke Treat, The Poodles und Last Autumn's Dream. Bei mir läuft das Ding seit Wochen auf Dauerschleife.
[Bild: 76561198168338359.png]
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste