Hallo, Gast! Registrieren

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
[MYSPACE] Bloodbath - Unblessing The Purity (EP)
Schon irgendwie traurig, wenn Bloodbath im Maerz eine neue EP rausgebracht haben und es hier wohl noch keiner gemerkt hat. Was solls, hier sind die Fakten dazu:

Zitat:Peaceville Records has launched a mini-site for the release of "Unblessing the Purity", the new mini-CD from the Swedish death metal "supergroup" BLOODBATH — where you can hear exclusive audio previews of all four songs. The mini-CD is also now available for pre-order for only £4.99 (£4.25 outside of EU) plus shipping and handling. Note that the initial pressing will only be available from Peacevilles online store, so go get your copy now!

BLOODBATH will release "Unblessing The Purity" on March 10 through Peaceville Records. According to the band, "The classic old-school-looking cover artwork was created by Dusty Peterson who won last years competition. Wed like to congratulate Dusty and thank him for visualizing our art concept. Wed also like to thank all the other artists for taking their time and effort to submit their creations even though it didnt make it all the way. Look out for audio-preview teasers to be posted shortly."

BLOODBATH 2008 is:

Mikael Åkerfeldt - Vocals
Anders "Blakkheim" Nystroem - Guitar
Per "Sodomizer" Eriksson - Guitar
Jonas Renkse - Bass
Martin "Axe" Axenrot – Drums

Check out a photo of the new lineup at this location.

"Unblessing The Purity" track listing:

01. Blasting The Virginborn (Music & Lyrics by Renkse)
02. Weak Aside (Music & Lyrics by Nystroem)
03. Sick Salvation (Music by Eriksson, Lyrics by Renkse)
04. Mouth Of Empty Praise (Music by Eriksson/Renkse, lyrics by Renkse)

OPETHs Mikael Åkerfeldt previously stated about his return to BLOODBATH, "I was slightly talked into coming back but I certainly dont regret it now. Obviously I am busy all the time, both with my family and OPETH, so dont hold your breath for any massively extensive tours, BUT, I do believe well do the occasional gigs when the time is right. I was asked to sing on a four-track release the other guys been working with entitled Unblessing the Purity and I have to say its the best fucking death metal Ive heard since Domination, and Im not even counting my own involvement. I just basically did what they wanted me to and it sounds really good! We might record another album as well sometime later..."

BLOODBATHs latest album, "Nightmares Made Flesh", received a U.S. release in March 2005 via Century Media Records. Due to the long gap between the European and North American release dates, the American version was enhanced with two bonus songs taken from a previously unreleased demo recording of "Breeding Death" EP, as well as a different front cover, featuring artwork by Wes Benscoter.

http://www.peaceville.com/bloodbath

http://bloodbath.biz/unblessingthepurity.jpg
SATAN WORSHIPPING DOOM
Antworten
padrak schrieb:Schon irgendwie traurig, wenn Bloodbath im Maerz eine neue EP rausgebracht haben und es hier wohl noch keiner gemerkt hat.

mich haut die EP halt nicht um.

zwei nette Songs, zwei langweilige Songs.

Das kommende Album kann also sehr nett oder sehr langweilig werden.

ich finde Bloodbath haetten sich diese zusammengeschusterte EP sparen koennen um erst spaeter einen besser abgerundeten Output vorzulegen.
Antworten
padrak schrieb:Schon irgendwie traurig, wenn Bloodbath im Maerz eine neue EP rausgebracht haben und es hier wohl noch keiner gemerkt hat.

sthwicked schrieb:Neue Bloodbath!!!
Und wie nicht anderst zu erwarten... Rockt wie die Sau!
Und Bloodbath beim Party San...

Der WOHOOOOOOOO Thread hats gemerkt!
Antworten
Jo, deinen Kommentar habe ich auch gefunden Smile

Haette mir halt nur was in den News oder Graveyard gewuenscht.
Aber egal, jetzt haben wir einen Thread dazu. Smile
SATAN WORSHIPPING DOOM
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste