1. Burned Alive
2. Keeper Of Souls
3. Messenger Of Death
4. Divine Liar
5. Unholy Revenge
6. Dance Of Knives
7. Die With Me
8. In The Dead Of Night

Zitat:Imagine your in the late 1980's. Imagine you just heard Slayer's Reign in Blood for the first time. Then imagine Slayer did an album without Tom Araya and got a new vocals that growls. Welcome to Deadnight. Throughout this whole album I couldn't get it out of my mind that I was listening to Slayer. After getting through the entire album, I promtply listened to it again and asked myself "Where the hell did these guys come from?!" and "Why haven't I heard them before". Well, they came from Chicago, Illinois and the reason you and I hadn't heard of them is because this is their debut album. But if it's any indication of what's to come, I won't be the only one begging for more. Not only are there strong hints of Slayer in the album, but also Pleasure to Kill era Kreator sounds familiar. Deadnight sets a new standard for aggressiveness, and brings plenty of new material to an already well explored genre. Why aren't there more bands like this? Oh yeah, and did I mention the return of glorious solos? I did not see this coming, and didn't want the album to end. Spread this band around like the plague and buy this cd.

Tja, was soll man sagen, Slayer hört man wirklich an allen Ecken und Enden. Das ganze wird noch durch leicht Blackige Vocals gewürzt, auch die Songs weisen teilweise Black Metal Einschübe vor.
Erstklassig ist die Gitarrenarbeit, die Riffs sind Oldschool Thrash pur. Wer Slayer mag und vor einer (wie ich finde gut integrierten) Prise Black nicht zurückschreckt sollte das Ding hier schnellsten testen!

8 von 10 Punkten

http://www.myspace.com/deadnightthrashmetal
Antworten
Die Hörproben sagen mir schon sehr zu, ich werd mich mal genauer mit denen beschäftigen. Uthumb Ist live bestimmt ein Killer.
Antworten
Hab ich, gutes Scheibchen! Thumbs
SATAN WORSHIPPING DOOM
Antworten
sehr nett, und ich stimme dir zu, die Black-Prise ist sehr sauber und dezent integriert Uthumb
yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man
Antworten
uiuiui, was haben wir denn hier? die mischung ist ja echt der knaller! genau richtig abgstimmt, so mag ich das. von den ms-tracks gefällt mir vor allem messenger of death. mehr davon!
GIMME FUE GIMME FAH GIMME DABUJABUZA
Antworten
Muss mal stöbern, da waren noch 2-3 andere geile Thrash/Black Alben dieses Jahr. More coming soon Smile
Antworten
huch, so war das "mehr davon!" gar nicht mal gemeint - war eher so eine freudeausruf "in richtung" der band Smile
aber wenn du npch was finden solltest - gerne Smile aber fühl dich nicht unter druck gesetzt oder so!
GIMME FUE GIMME FAH GIMME DABUJABUZA
Antworten
Ich hab noch Zugriff auf 2 Jahre Reviews, wird kein Streß Smile
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste