Hallo, Gast! Registrieren

Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER
[Bild: f-the_black_dahlia4a70e7ct.jpg]

Zitat:Michigan-based melodic death metal band THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER will release its new album, "Deflorate", on September 15 via Metal Blade Records. "A Selection Unnatural", the first single, is now available for streaming exclusively on RevolverMag.com.

Vocalist Trevor Strnad stated about the "A Selection Unnatural" song, "I was watching some crazy shit on birth defects on the health channel and I wanted to try to recreate the feelings of horror and repulsion that people react with when seeing these kinds of unfortunate images. 'A Selection Unnatural' is meant to be a science-fiction shocker about the short life of a terribly deformed mutant of a child. From the moment he is born he is kept in labs and is regarded as a living medical marvel, poked and prodded by scientific minds wondering how such a being could come to be. How could such a thing occur in nature? Is he a human being like you and I? I was trying to find a balance between completely describing the creature and leaving a bit up to the imagination and let the listener decide exactly what it would look like. The person telling the story is meant to sound disgusted, a voice of sheer cruelty and indifference to the child's life. He wonders what the boy's purpose was on this earth, scoffing at his plight. The title is obviously a play on Darwin's theory of natural selection."

"Deflorate" track listing:

01. Black Valor
02. Necropolis
03. A Selection Unnatural
04. Denounced, Disgraced
05. Christ Deformed
06. Death Panorama
07. Throne Of Lunacy
08. Eyes Of Thousand
09. That Which Erodes The Most Tender
10. I Will Return
Quelle: blabbermouth.net

"A Selection Unnatural" zum Reinhören: http://www.revolvermag.com/blackdahlia

Da mache ich mir doch mal überhaupt keine Sorgen, dass uns nach "Miasma" und "Nocturnal" der dritte Kracher aus dem Hause BDM serviert wird. Woot
SATAN WORSHIPPING DOOM
Antworten
Hmm..cih weiß net, mit denen werd ich net warm -.-'
[Bild: card.png]
Antworten
Dito, aber vielleicht ändert sich das ja diesmal.
Antworten
(08.07.2009, 18:34)PunkZERO schrieb: Hmm..cih weiß net, mit denen werd ich net warm -.-'

Kann mich dem Punki da leider nur anschließen.
Antworten
der song klingt schonmal nett Smile der heutige tag wird ganz BDM gewidmet ^^
GIMME FUE GIMME FAH GIMME DABUJABUZA
Antworten
Cover eingefügt.

Sieht mal "anders" aus Smile
SATAN WORSHIPPING DOOM
Antworten
tatsächlich, finds aber ziemlich gelungen
werd nochmal ins album reinhöre Smile
GIMME FUE GIMME FAH GIMME DABUJABUZA
Antworten
Album ist bestellt.

Die Band bleibt eine der wenigen "Modern Metal" Kapellen, die entgegen aller Trends auch weiterhin auf Cleangesang verzichtet. Er würde hier - wie bei vielen vielen anderen Bands aus der Ecke auch - überhaupt nicht zur Mucke passen und höchstens aufgesetzt wie ein Fremdkörper wirken.

Danke BDM! Smile
SATAN WORSHIPPING DOOM
Antworten
Zur neuen "Ritual":

Yeah und wieder fühlen sich eine Menge "Fans" ob der Weiterentwicklung der Jungs vor den Kopf gestoßen. Für mich ist das ein abwechslungsreiches und mit guten Ideen gespicktes MDM Album, zu dem man wiederholt nur gratulieren kann! Thumbs
SATAN WORSHIPPING DOOM
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste