02. Ancient Rhymes
03. Melting Of Imagining Existence
04. Schizophrenia?
05. Drowning In Blood
06. The Prayer
07. Morbid Knocking
08. Stillbirth

Spielzeit: 45:17

Zitat:As you can see, this album has only been reviewed once before this and I suppose I am not surprised, albeit a bit disappointed. I”m actually a little bit surprised it”s ever been reviewed at all. My surprise comes from the fact that this just happens to be a monolithic monster of an album from the death metal underbelly of Austria. A massively underappreciated, and more likely under listened to, classic.

Tasty, riff-roaring guitars shred along this path of utter and total damnation to the darkest corner of Satan”s realm (where this band is probably holding practice before playing for the dark lord himself, since all members seem to have disappeared from the face of the metal world). Track 3 is so evil it seemed the room I was in was darkening while listening to it, and once track 4 came in, the darkening turned to a smoldering red as the dark atmosphere envelopes the listener with eerie keys. Slow guitar riffage joins and drums crush away at your soul on your journey to the netherworld, and so begins the albums epic, clocking in at over 9 minutes, and ending with the painful moans of spirits unleashed from the chains of hell.

The album continues to pulverize along with some gnarly shredding solos and even some acoustic segments thrown in, and even though it seems a bit out of place, it just doesn”t take away from the power this album emits. The drums are mixed in perfectly with a very raw sound and are played are played with incredible power in places. I would say the vocals are more rooted in the North American underground than the European one which is a nice change for an album with this sound. They are spewed forth by a man with the name “Gorehead”, a fantastically cheesy name.

Thick with dark atmosphere, what we have here is a unexpected, enormously evil, brooding masterpiece of a death metal skull fuck. This album came out of nowhere for me and continues to please. I can only hope it does the same for more in the future as this is one album that NEEDS to be heard by all death metal fans. More so for those who prefer their death metal oldschool and downright fucking evil sounding, and i mean really evil sounding (not for those of you who prefer your pretentious tech-wankery bullshit will just wonder why there are no triggered drums), get this as soon as you can, by any means necessary!
Quelle: metal-archives.com

Instant classic! Die Platte hatte mich vom Punkt weg begeistern können. Mörderischer Gitarrensound und ein Gegrunze direkt aus der Hölle.
So muss nahezu perfekter Oldschool Death Metal klingen. Gott

Die Originalplatte wird übrigens bei Ebay ab 50 Euro aufwärts gehandelt, für das Reissue muss man fast die gleiche Summe hinlegen.

Ich habe meine CD auch nur nach wochenlangem Mailverkehr mit dem Vertrieb von Napalm Records bekommen, der mir eines der allerletzten noch neuen Exemplare aus Griechenland beschafft hat.

Meine Wertung: 9.5/10

Hörbeispiele + Info:
MySpace
BandInfo
SATAN WORSHIPPING DOOM
Antworten
Wird angehört!
Wieso hat die Band denn so lustige Tags?
Zitat:MIASMA (official)
Death Metal / Grindcore / Japanische klassische Musik
Ulol
"In Deutschland gilt derjenige als viel gef
Antworten
Sehr gute Platte, sagte mir bisher garnix. Danke für den Tipp !
Und wenn die Amerikaner Krieg führen. Die können ja mit chirurgischer Präzision aus 5 km Höhe... aus 5 km Höhe mit chirurgischer Präzision können die... die können keine Maschine bauen, die Zettel zählen kann... aber die können aus 5 km Höhe mit chirurgischer Präzision die von der UNO verbotenen Splitterbomben um die Zivilbevölkerung herum abwerfen. Wenn da einer zur Seite springt, kann man halt nichts machen...
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste