Hallo, Gast! Registrieren

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Dark Funeral ohne Caligula, B-Force und Dominator
Das ist völlig an mir vorbeigegangen Smhair1

Zitat:LAST SHOW WITH E.M.CALIGULA...
This is Caligula of Dark Funeral!

I would like to inform all of our fans that on Saturday, August 21, at the Summer Breeze festival in Germany, I will be doing my last show with Dark Funeral.

Naturally I have "mixed feelings" about this decision, but it is final!

They say that every person will have about 15min of fame during their life....!

Well, I have had a "hell-of-a-ride" for 15 years now together with Lord Ahriman and Dark Funeral.

As some people love to spread weird rumors about others, let me make this clear once and for all. I have not committed suicide, I have not taken an overdose, nor are there any personal issues between me and Dark Funeral.

However......!

My life has taken a new turn lately, and I am also getting married this year (NOT to some crazy bitch in the U.S though”¦.Hahaha), whereof my priorities in life lie somewhere else.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank ALL of our fans for their amazing support during all the 15 years I”ve been with the band. And I would also like to thank my brothers in Dark Funeral for all these years together.

Lord Ahriman and I have managed to raise Dark Funeral from the deepest of abyss, when we have confronted problems before. And there is NO doubt in my mind, that Dark Funeral, without me, will raise once more, stronger than ever...

Thus I have spoken, thus shalt it be......

Horns up, Masse Broberg A.K.A Emperor Magus Caligula

**********************************************************************************
Ave everyone!

Caligula and I have shared some 15 kick ass years together. And I would naturally like to thank my brother for the amazing work he has done for Dark Funeral over all these years. It”s been a pleasure indeed working together. You will be missed deeply! But as with everything else, I understand when people change course and get new priorities in life. And I fully respect that. Life moves on after all, and so will DARK FUNERAL.

In the meantime, and while we”re searching for a new vocalist, the most logical thing for us to do, is obviously to enter writing mood. And that”s exactly what we”ll be doing. From now on and until we have found and installed a new killer vocalist we begin to work on a new full-length album. However, you can be rest assured that as soon as we have found a new vocalist, we”ll set full force, and continue to tour the world in usual Dark Funeral manner.

THIS STATEMENT ALSO SERVES AS AN OFFICIAL LAUNCH FOR A NEW VOCALIST!
Naturally, our demands on a new vocalist will be VERY high, but I/we are fully confident that there are some amazing vocalists out there that would fit us like a hand in glove. So if you do believe that you have what it takes to blow us away with your vocal skills, and to replace Caligula, don”t hesitate to send us some AUDIO/DVD files of your vocal performance! Send to: vocalist@darkfuneral.se

Since the show at Summer Breeze Festival on Aug 21th will be the very last show we will do with Caligula behind the Mic, you can be sure that we”ll prepare a very special pyro show. See you there!

Lord Ahriman & Dark Funeral

so ne verfluchte drecksscheiße.....und ich hab se nie live gesehen....was kotzt mich das an, dass die show anfang des jahres 2x gecancelt wurde Wall
Antworten
Ja supeeeeeeeer .......boah was n Rotz. Und dann wurden auchnoch beide Dark Funeral Shows hier gecanceld.......Kotzkotzkotzkotzkotzkotzkotzkotzkotz Kotz
Antworten
Nicht schön und ohne ihn ist das in Zukunft auch nicht mehr wirklich Dark Funeral.

Ich habe 3 fantastische Alben der Band im Schrank stehen, genug Material für die Ohren.
SATAN WORSHIPPING DOOM
Antworten
(26.08.2010, 12:36)Grim schrieb: Ja supeeeeeeeer .......boah was n Rotz. Und dann wurden auchnoch beide Dark Funeral Shows hier gecanceld.......Kotzkotzkotzkotzkotzkotzkotzkotzkotz Kotz

Jetzt fühle ich ich wirklich verarscht -,,,-
"Willst du friedlich leben? Verkehre mit den Menschen, lebe aber allein, unternimm nichts und bedauere gar nichts."
Iwan Sergejewitsch Turgenew
Antworten
Zitat:DARK FUNERAL Bassist Quits - Aug. 30, 2010

"After six awesome and crazy years with DARK FUNERAL, I have decided to leave the band. It's my own decision to leave one of the best band/friends in the world, but I feel that I need to move forward in life and do something else music-wise. There are absolutely NO hard feelings between me and DARK FUNERAL. We are and will continue to be good friends!

"I want to thank the band and all the fans all over the world. You kick ass everywhere I've been playing with the band. I thank you all. May the dark forces be with you."

quelle
[Bild: tdbanner.jpg]
Antworten
das stört mich nich weiter, der bassisten-posten war eh immer ne durchgangsstation bei DF

Zitat:On August 21st we performed our last show with Emperor Magus Caligula at the Summer Breeze Festival in Germany. Since this was a very special performance in many ways, we not only put on our biggest pyro show ever, we also captured this gig with 10 cameras (including 1 crane). So you can be sure to expect a DVD release from this killer show in the near future. More info regarding the DVD will come in due time”¦

sie haben zwar gerade erst 2 live dvds rausgebracht, aber wg des anlasses find ich´s in ordnung
Antworten
Geht echt in Ordnung....der Anlass war gegeben
[Bild: card.png]
Antworten
und der nächste is weg....jetzt sinds nur noch ahriman und chaq mol

Zitat:DARK FUNERAL PARTS WAYS WITH DRUMMER, SEEKS REPLACEMENT
SEP 08, 2010

Recently, you could read about Nils “Dominator” Fjellstrom´s departure from Aeon due to personal/private reasons. Today we can confirm that he”ll no longer be part of DARK FUNERAL either. And just like Aeon, we won”t comment on this subject any further.

With that being said, I/we see no reason to waste any time here. Besides a new VOCALIST, we are currently looking for a new DRUMMER too. If you do believe that you have what it takes for the job, please send us a brief introduction and some AUDIO/VIDEO files/links of your performance to: vocalist@darkfuneral.se

With the recent departures from the band I/we understand if this may cause some worries and/or confusion amongst you all, but you can be rest assured that everything is under total control! It”s not like anyone have left the band on bad terms, but unfortunately, sometimes things like this is inventible, and needs to happen to secure the survival of a band. And there is absolutely no doubt in my/our mind that once the new line-up is complete. We will be a stronger and better band than ever.

Musically we will continue in the same paths. I”m still main responsible for all the song writings, incl. the drums. So you have nothing to worry about there. However, a new line-up will naturally color the sound in some ways, but I”m totally confident that it will only be for the better.

I”ve recently started writing and demoing new stuff in my home studio. And just like I (and Chaq Mol) did when I/we worked on the pre-production for “Angelus Exuro pro Eternus”, I”m not only nailing down the guitar parts, I”m also programming the drums. So far it sounds totally fucking killer (of course!). However, at this point it”s obviously still too early to say in what direction we”ll be heading with the new material/album. We”ll keep everything “wide open” until the new line-up is complete. And once complete, we”ll continue to work on the new album as a full band. And this time I hope that everyone will be able to contribute with some killer material to make this to the best and strongest Dark Funeral album to date!

/
Lord Ahriman & Dark Funeral
Antworten
Oo
Bald ists nichmehr Lord Ahriman & Dark Funeral sondern Lord Ahriman's Dark Funeral
Antworten
das war´s eh schon immer^^
Antworten
yoa aber bald ists dann auch wirklich n soloprojekt
Antworten
Hm... ziemlich doof.
Obwohl sooooo überragend fand ich den Dummer nun auch nicht, geschweige denn das er sehr wichtig für den DF-Soun wäre.
Aber irgendwie erinnern mich DF momentan an ne Brausetablette.
"Willst du friedlich leben? Verkehre mit den Menschen, lebe aber allein, unternimm nichts und bedauere gar nichts."
Iwan Sergejewitsch Turgenew
Antworten
das erste video vom neuen Dark Funeral Lineup
Nachtgarm macht sich ziemlich gut am Mic

Antworten
Nachtgarm ist schon wieder raus, Caligula macht vertretungsweise die nächsten Gigs (hoffentlich auch bald wieder fest^^)
http://www.metal-hammer.de/news/meldunge...-rein.html
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste