3. Batholith
4. The Irate Jumbuck
5. A Wicked Pike
6. Flight of the Echo Hawk
7. Never Was
8. The Ugliest Happy You've Ever Seen
9. Terrify the Animals
10. Mako Shark

Zitat:Remember Amphetamine Reptile Records?

The label that used to shit out greatness every chance they got?

They introduced the world to so many great bands over the years that it was a certified subculture that people still fawn over to this day.

KEN Mode remember those days and are really paying tribute to them without sounding like a rehash of everything that's been done before.

Listening to Venerable, you can certainly find elements of their influences but in a refreshing way. The songs rumble along with an ease where you can tell that they can craft a tune without relying on cheap tricks and unneeded parts. This is one instance where the sum is equal to its parts. Everyone involved knows their instruments and aren't afraid to take some chances without sacrificing the flow they have going.

I really can't find a bad thing to say about this album at all. The production is top notch, the songwriting is all aces and it's interesting enough to keep you guessing as to what's coming next because it's an unpredictable beast. Now that I've finally gotten a chance to give them a shot, I need to go back and listen to their old material to see what I've been missing out on.
http://www.stereokiller.com/newsreviews/...leid=10285

Alte Hasen aus Mathcore-hausen die nun auch etwas ruhiger und (yay!) noch missmutiger klingen und voll auf der Post-Hardcore Schiene sind. Vergleichbar mit Botch,Burst,Breach - nur ruhiger und ohne Klargesang. Als langjäriger halber Fanboi gebe ich auf den Ersteindruck
9/10

http://www.myspace.com/kenmode
Antworten
Die habe ich hier noch zum reinhören rumliegen. Dein Ersteindruck kilngt schon mal vielversprechend.

Allerdings erwarte ich bei einer Profound Lore Band sowieso nie Schlechtes.
SATAN WORSHIPPING DOOM
Antworten
Mit deinen Referenzen kann ich da aber ne ganze Ecke mehr anfangen irgendwie...
[Bild: card.png]
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste