Hallo, Gast! Registrieren

Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
TV-Serienguide
@Aza: Kannst du mit meinen Tipps nichts anfangen?
[align=center][Bild: elfwl3l.jpg]
"Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!"
George Washington

[size=x-small]Musik ist einfach viel zu wundervoll, um sich nur auf ein Genre zu beschr
Antworten
(11.02.2013, 17:01)elSalvadore schrieb: @Aza: Kannst du mit meinen Tipps nichts anfangen?

Doch, hatte nur noch wenig Zeit zum reinschnuppern. Aber danke schonmal.

Hab mir nun mal folgende Animes in englischer Sprache besorgt und werd mich da in den nächsten Wochen durchkämpfen:

.hack//
Zitat:In a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game called the World, everything is just fun and games. However that is not the case with Tsukasa. He is unable to log out of the World and, unlike other players, he can feel pain. However, he also gains a Guardian with immense power.
Bisher kanns mich noch nicht so mitreißen, obwohl ich die Idee der Story ganz gut finde.

3x3 Eyes
Zitat:Pai is the last of the Sanjiyan -- a magical race of 3-eyed creatures, and she comes in search of Tokyo high-school student Yakumo with news of his father`s death and hopes of becoming human. After a fatal accident, Pai is forced to absorb Yakumo`s soul to keep him from dying, making him an undead creature bound to her.
Noch nicht reingeschaut.

Armitage III
Zitat:The year is 2046. Detective Ross Sylibus is transferred to Mars when a country singer on his flight is murdered. Making matters more complicated is that the singer is a "Third" - a robot that looks and feels like a human. Sylibus is partnered with Armitage - a beautiful female cop with a bad attitude. As they investigate the murder of the singer and other women on Mars, they uncover a conspiracy that can have them both killed by the Martian government, especially when Armitage is revealed to be a Third herself.

Avenger
Zitat:Mars has been colonized and is a world where children have been replaced by robot servents known as 'dolls'. Layla is a skilled fighter with a tragic past who travels about the world. Her companions are Nei, a strange and unique doll with some unknown ties to Layla, and Speedy, who is a doll breeder. The founders of Mars see the trio as a threat to their world, and each time they attack Layla and Nei a bit more of their mysterious past and future is revealed.

Battle Angel Alita
Zitat: Blade Runner-inspired anime cyberpunk

Blue Gender
Zitat:Diagnosed with a rare terminal illness, Yuji Kaido was put into cold-sleep in the hope that someday a cure may be found. He is awoken in 2031 by a group of humans who believe that he may hold the key to defeating the Blue, a group of aliens who have conquered the earth.

Bounty Dog
Zitat:In the future mankind has colonized the bleak expanses of the moon, building shining cities which stand proudly where once was only desolation and emptiness. But there are forces that do not want mankind to succeed, forces that have nothing but hatred for the brave men and women who have transformed the face of the moon. Strange waves of power emanate from deep below the surface of the dark side of the moon, where a centuries old alien power known only as "The Sleeper" waits for the day it will arise to spread destruction. Only one man can stop it, one man whose fate and destiny have brought him to the moon, a member of The Bounty Dog Investigation Unit.

Candidate for Goddess
Zitat:The world is being attacked by the mysterious "Victims" giant space monsters sent to destroy Zion and all its inhabitants. Zion's only defense are the five Goddesses sentient mechas, each bonded to her own pilot and repairer. With a high pilot turnover, it's up to the Goddess Academy (GOA) to train young candidates with gifted abilities (called EX) to one day become a pilot of a Goddess. Candidate #88 - Zero has just joined the GOA and deep, dark mysteries and secrets soon unfold between Zero, the pilots & candidates, and the Goddess Ingrid as the Victims press their attack.

Chrome Shelled Regios
Zitat:The world was infected by "Pollutant" years ago - a world cracked open and generally screwed up. This Pollutant spawns nasty "Pollutant Beasts", but it's also resulted in people gaining special powers. The towns that now litter the world are protected by alchemists and are mobile - these are the "Regios" of the title.
The story follows a guy named Lei-Fon Alseif who starts at a new school following the disappearance of his childhood friend and gets recruited into the special 17th Platoon in order to combat Pollutant Beasts.

Cosmowarrior Zero
Zitat:The long war between the planet Earth and the machine men is finally over, resulting in a peace that is more a victory for the machine men than the Earth. Warrius Zero lost his family in the war to the machinemen but despite this he still is a member of the Earth fleet that is now working in concert with the machine men. His ship, made up of both humans and machine men, has been given a near impossible task: capture the space pirate Captain Harlock. While Zero struggles to accomplish this task, evidence begins to surface that the peace between machine men and Earth may not be as it seems.

Cowboy Bebop
Zitat:Wherever humanity goes, so goes its criminal element, and thus the need for those who hunt criminals. The solar system police reinstated the bounty system of the Wild West. Cowboy Bebop is the story of the four inhabitants of the spaceship Bebop, and the living they barely make at bounty hunting.

Cyber City Oedo 808
Zitat:In the year 2808, three criminals are offered a stark choice: spend rhe rest of their lives aboard a maximum-security orbital prison, or return to Earth as agents of the Cyber Police. Parole violations will be rare as each criminal is fitted with a booby trapped, high explosive collar which operates on a 24 hour timer. If ever a check-in is missed, the consequences would be gruesome. For every criminal caught, the agents receive a bounty that reduces their total sentence, so some day they may walk free again.

DearS
Zitat:DearS mixes love story and comedy in a near future campus life setting, describing the first contact between earthians and aliens from a new viewpoint. An unprecedented "first contact"”¦Alongside the love story between a beautiful transfer student from space and the boy who happens to meet her, and the communication problems between people living on different planets, the mysterious aim of the aliens gradually unfolds.
Hab mir schon alle 13 Episoden angesehen. Mag zwar teilweise etwas "kindisch" gestaltet sein, aber das D/s Element hat mich doch neugierig gemacht und ist eigentlich ganz nett und auch humorvoll umgesetzt Smile

Divergence Eve
Zitat:With the discovery of Inflation Holes (something like wormholes) in the 24th century, humans can now travel the galaxy. At the space station "Watcher's Nest" is a relay point for ships equipped with Inlfation Drives. It is here that Misaki, a special ops trainee, is sent to battle the Ghoul. The Ghoul are a giant, alien race who are invading our universe from a parallel universe and their point of entry is the Inflation Hole at "Watcher's Nest". What are these Ghouls and why are they invading? What happened to Misaki on her trip to the station when she was attacked by a Ghoul?

Erementar Gerad
Zitat:After a routine raid, the rookie sky pirate Cou finds a most unusual cargo in his mates` cargo hold: Ren, an "Edel Reid", a race prized by humans for granting special combat power to their partners through "Reacting". He quickly discovers, however, that Ren is even more prized than he expected. The pirate ship is visited by three members of the Edel Reid Complete Protection Agency "Arc Aire", who try to purchase her. When Cou refuses, the ship is suddenly attacked by a mysterious force, and Cou`s captain charges him with Ren`s protection.

Ergo Proxy
Zitat:In a future where the world has been ravaged by a nuclear apocalpyse, there exists salvation in a domed city named "Romdeau", where humans and their android servants, the autoreivs, live in. Under the implementation of complete management control, it is a paradise where feelings are literally discarded, and the governing council dictates the way of life the citizens should live. But this utopian landscape is soon broken by a series of mystifying murders. Real Mayar, a female inspector from the Citizen Information Bureau, along with her autoreiv partner Iggy, are tasked to solve the murder cases.

Freedom (Project)
Zitat:3 bike racing teenagers born on the Moon uncover a terrible secret about the fate of their original homeworld earth and seek to uncover the truth from Eden, the organization that governs the moon colony.
Bereits komplett gesehen. Gefällt mir sowohl vom optischen, sowie auch von der Geschichte ganz gut.

Geneshaft
Zitat:In the 21st century mankind was on the brink of destruction. Through genetic engineering however they eradicated such feelings as love and the desire for power. Since women are naturally less agressive than men, women to man ratio was set to 9:1. Now people are engineered to have skills that others view as being necessary. There is a giant ring that now orbits the earth, that sits there and relays information back to an alien race that sent it. Now a team of five women will try to eradicate the alien threat.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Zitat:In the future when technological enhancements and robotics are a way of life, Major Motoko Kusanagi and Section 9 take care of the jobs that are too difficult for the police. Section 9 employs hackers, sharpshooters, detectives and cyborgs all in an effort to thwart cyber criminals and their plans to attack the innocent.
Hierauf bin ich schon sehr gespannt, da ich extremer Fan des ersten (und bedingter auch des zweiten) Ghost in the Shell Films war, als er damals rauskam.
I hate my flesh.
It's dimension poisoned my soul with doubt.
It made me question the essence of the "I".
Antworten
Ui, lange Liste, werd ich mir bei Gelegenheit mal näher anschauen. Ghost in the Shell: SAC hab ich schon länger am Radar, Freedom hab ich mir übrigens auch geholt.

Edit: Achja, stell dich bei Cowboy Bebop drauf ein, dass die ersten Folgen etwas lahm sind, die Serie wird später besser.
[align=center][Bild: elfwl3l.jpg]
"Make the most of the Indian hemp seed, and sow it everywhere!"
George Washington

[size=x-small]Musik ist einfach viel zu wundervoll, um sich nur auf ein Genre zu beschr
Antworten
Ok, dann geb ich Cowboy Bebop nochmal ne Chance (hab bisher 2 Folgen gesehen) Smile
Der Film liegt auch schon im Plex Media Center bereit!

Btw. hat wer von euch nen Plex Account? Ich kann meine Library (oder Untersektionen) gerne freigeben zum Streamen, wenn ihr versprecht mir nicht meine gesamte Upload Bandbreite zu blockieren.
I hate my flesh.
Antworten
da warten sicher einige drauf:

Antworten
Wir schauen gerade daheim nochmal die 2.Staffel. Woot
SATAN WORSHIPPING DOOM
Antworten
ich hab in der Zwischenzeit alle Bücher durchgelesen ...
Antworten
(17.01.2013, 20:33)PanzerDivision schrieb:
(17.01.2013, 19:09)Slaine schrieb: Keiner guckt Sons Of Anarchy? Nanu Sehr empfehlenswerte Serie. Usofa

Vor ein paar Tagen den Piloten geschaut. Hat Potenzial, muss aber noch ein paar Folgen schauen um mir ein Urteil bilden zu können.

So, bin gestern mit der 4. Staffel fertig geworden. Am Anfang der 1. Staffel kam mir die Story noch etwas richtungslos vor. Aber spätestens ab der 2. Staffel wird es richtig spannend und man spielt mit dem Gedanken einen Motorradclub zu gründen Smile
violators will be shot. survivors will be shot again!
Antworten
Defiance http://www.defiance.com
Sci-Fi Serie inkl. Computer Spiel

Hab mir mal den Pilot angesehen. Mag anfangs etwas überzeichnet rüberkommen, aber ich denke das könnte doch ganz anschaubar werden.

Ich bin halt einfach ein Science Fiction Fan Thumbs
I hate my flesh.
Antworten
(17.04.2013, 21:21)Azathoth schrieb: Defiance http://www.defiance.com
Sci-Fi Serie inkl. Computer Spiel

Hab mir mal den Pilot angesehen. Mag anfangs etwas überzeichnet rüberkommen, aber ich denke das könnte doch ganz anschaubar werden.

Ich bin halt einfach ein Science Fiction Fan Thumbs

Ich fand das war ziemlich flach. Die versuchen einfach viel zu sehr SciFi zu sein. Im Endeffekt weiß man jetzt ja auch schon wie sich die Story entwickelt mit der guten und bösen Familie und dem Sheriff dazwischen.
yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man
Antworten
Nanu, noch keiner hat Vikings hervorgekramt?

Vikings dreht sich um ein kleines Mädchen, welches in jungen Jahren eine übernatürliche Fähigkeit entdeckt und diese auch immer mehr zu meistern vermag, ähnlich wie in dem Film "Matilda". Dazu kommt noch eine Jugendliebe, welche wirklich das Herz erwärmt... Jesus1

Natürlich dreht sich der Quatsch um Wikinger, Brandschatzen, Mord und Totschlag! Ugly
Sonntag kommt Folge 8 der ersten Staffel in den Staaten - also noch recht frisch das Ganze und mir gefällts recht gut.

Hier mal ein nicht offizieller Trailer
Keeper of Uking the Shitbox
Proud Member of MoW

[Bild: Rhampi.png]
Antworten
Hmm, dachte ich hätte Vikings hier schon mal erwähnt ”¦
Ich verschlinge natürlich jeden Montag die neueste Folge. Eine super Sache bis jetzt! Ich werd wenn ich groß bin Wikinger hab ich beschlossen Uking
I hate my flesh.
Antworten
(19.04.2013, 15:26)Azathoth schrieb: Hmm, dachte ich hätte Vikings hier schon mal erwähnt ”¦
Ich verschlinge natürlich jeden Montag die neueste Folge. Eine super Sache bis jetzt! Ich werd wenn ich groß bin Wikinger hab ich beschlossen Uking

same here Uglyl
Keeper of Uking the Shitbox
Proud Member of MoW

[Bild: Rhampi.png]
Antworten
Gucke ich derzeit auch, finde es aber bis jetzt nur OK.
Antworten
(19.04.2013, 16:47)Rhampster schrieb:
(19.04.2013, 15:26)Azathoth schrieb: Hmm, dachte ich hätte Vikings hier schon mal erwähnt ”¦

same here Uglyl

dito Uglyl
yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste